We plan and deliver hotel projects right across Europe.
Hotel Projects –
a Necron Core Competence
A central service involves the planning and development of hotel projects such as the IntercityHotels at the airports in Amsterdam and Zurich. In the hospitality sector, we work with prestigious partners such as the architecture studios suter+renner, Atelier Matteo Thun, HVS Londen, Drees & Sommer, Ten Brinke Group, and Methabau.
an Integral Component
The planning of a hotel facility requires relevant skills sets in relation to functionality and integration in the surrounding area as well as a firm grasp of sustainability and all that this implies. Necron has the necessary expertise in all of these areas. All of our hotels feature high energy efficiency.
Hospitality IntercityHotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport/NL
- Modern purpose-built, brand-specific 4-star hotel
- 5 minutes from Schiphol Airport (3rd largest in Europe)
- Restaurant/Bar/Fitness/Conference Rooms
- 1.5 km to train station, shuttle connection to airport
- Directly connected to A4 Motorway
- 150 parking spaces
Hospitality IntercityHotel Zurich Airport
- Located adjacent to the airport
- 260 rooms with conference
- 6 983 sqm land plot
- 14 500 sqm GFA
- 145 parking spaces